JackOfAll wrote:
> Yes, that's expected.
>

> Thank you. If you have time, might be helpful if you could give the
> jivelite F20 version a good workout. Have gone back to using system
> packages for the lua module dependencies on F20 having made lua51
> installable alongside the default 5.2.
> socket, filesystem, expat, loop, md5, zipfilter, cjson, several being
> later versions than those supplied with jivelite, that we are still
> using for the F19 build. It would be good to be able to say to Triode
> with some confidence that the later versions don't cause any issues,
> (that we didn't have already), and ask him to "upgrade" the modules
> supplied with the jivelite source distribution..... (F19 build is still
> using the "private" module versions, supplied by jivelite and installed
> to /usr/share/jive, rather than system versions installed to
> /usr/share/lua/5.1 and /usr/lib/lua/5.1.)

Running X-protocol over ssh, I have checked it out on some of the
smaller skins. I would do more testing, but I am not able to get HDMI
out to work with 3.13.0-2.2.cs.fc20.armv7hl, using the standard Fedora
boot scripts, the only hdmi-related lines from dmesg are the following.

  [    8.314872] imx_hdmi: module is from the staging directory, the quality is
unknown, you have been warned.
  [    8.316473] imx-hdmi 120000.hdmi: Detected HDMI controller
0x13:0xa:0xa0:0xc1

However, this is likely down to my own incompetence in setting up the
F20 image, rather than anything you need to deal with.