Gurney wrote:
> Hi rpress,
>
> Sorry, I'm not fit with compiling. Could you describe how to build the
> driver?
>
> I'm not sure whether it builds just a module or a full blown kernel.
>
> Thanks a lot!

It can be built either way.  To build as a module you need the exact
kernel headers and config, and it's not really much harder to just build
the whole thing.  If the driver is built-in then you can see the kernel
messages as it boots, just like a regular monitor but smaller, this is
how I do it.

Here are some instructions from the original FBTFT project that I forked
from.  There is also a link at the top for building the RPi kernel, you
should get this working first.

https://github.com/notro/fbtft/wiki/Build-kernel-and-fbtft-drivers