--------------------

> Update...

  >   >
  > sudo csos-cleanUpdate-testing squeeze-web-gui-lua

--------------------

Don’t know how much of these pages are already functional, but below is
a list of my experiences with the lua web interface so far. Note that I
haven’t yet done any extensive testing:

1.      It is a lot faster. Not that I was concerned about the java web
performance (one probably only uses this at the initial setup)
2.      The java web at port 8080 doesn’t work anymore. I only get a black
page. Is this the way it is supposed to be? There are a number of things
I can’t configure anymore  in the   current state (see below)
3.      Ethernet interface: there are no fields for entering fixed IP
addresses
4.      Same for Wireless interface: no fixed ip fields
5.      Squeezelite player: Alsa params: the default for the spdif interface
is ::16: and can’t be changed. Is that supposed to work like this?
6.      Storage page: the mounted file systems box is empty even when
pressing refresh.

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon