Pascal Hibon wrote:
> But the one on port 8081 (which is the lua based version) is not yet as
> far evolved as the one on port 8080. I consider the 8081 still in beta.

Well, aside from the LANG aspect, from a functionality point of view,
the squeeze-web-gui-lua is equal to, and in the case of the storage
page, in front of the Java version. Mounting and un-mounting now works
from the Java Storage page, (which is pretty much a copy of what Adrian
introduced with the lua version, even though the layout is slightly
different), but it still isn't persisting to fstab.

I think the lua version is getting to a point where we might want to
consider binding it to port 80 and have it as the default.