bakker_be wrote:

> Debugging activated, last 300 or so lines of the server log attached.
> Firewall is configured to let traffic on port 10002 pass, license is
> valid. I can't see anything in the log file indicating what's wrong :(

Something certainly not right there.... but I don't know why.

When I enable debug logging, I get the attached log entries after
playing just one track.  15668

As you can see - a huge amount more going on.  I'd expect to see a lot
more in yours too.

If your Windows LMS is working with sugarcube fine then it points to
either the Wandboard or a networking issue.

I presume your music is stored on the Windows Server?  And you are able
to play that music normally from CSOS / Wandboard?

Have you tried to restart CSOS?

You could also try moving the sugarcube preference and database files
(from /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/plugin), and restarting LMS.
You'll also have to re-do all the settings, but it will give you a clean
start, so to speak.  [Keep the old preference file safe so you can put
it back later].

|Filename: short sugarcube log.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15668|