sbp wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> *piCorePlayer1.13* is ready .....get it from the
> https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home/download
>

> Kernel updated to 3.13.3
> piCore updated to 5.2
> Support for the new 'HiFiBerry Digi.' (http://www.hifiberry.com/hbdigi)
> Small bug fixes and some graphical improvements
>

> It now supports both the analog HifiBerry DAC as well as the digital
> HiFiBerry Digi.
> [image:
> http://i0.wp.com/www.hifiberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hbdac.jpg?resize=300%2C300][image:
> http://i2.wp.com/www.hifiberry.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/hifiberrydigi.jpg?resize=300%2C300]
>

> The sound quality of piCorePlayer1.13 and the new HiFiBerry Digi is
> perfect I tested it up to 192 kHz Flac.
> If you want a relatively cheap and good sounding solution I really think
> that these i2s sound cards are worth considering and we don't have the
> same problems with clicks and pops like some of us have with a USB DAC.
>
> However, there is also good experience with USB-DACs and the issue might
> be improved further as there is active development in the USB driver
> from the Raspberry community.
>
> Steen

This card works very well. Easy bit of soldering, plug in, update the
picoreplayer and off it goes. 24/96 as clean as a whistle and also plays
24/192 file on coax.

Thanks steen, triode etc and Dan at Crazy audio.

[image:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/mudlark_57/picoreplayer_zpsd139ff11.jpeg]

SB3>CyrusDACX>PreXvs>ESPAudio P09B Active filter>NAP140+260A>Rhapsody,
Avondale and Naim cable, Kubuntu Loony Lion servers, various boxes for
storage.
SB3 Flycatcher 3A linear power supply.
Using SqueezeBox Server 7.5.2 testing