JackOfAll wrote:
> Guys, I need a little more help, please. You don't need to write code,
> just need to test! ;)

Well... I feel guilty (and stupid) now. Last weekend I downloaded R5 and
did a quick test. Since I'm one of the few people having trouble with
wifi, I tested it just to discover the interface was not working. I then
rembered that you said in another post that you already had the wireless
issues figured out and that they were going to be fixed in F20, so I
just swithced back to wired and moved on. Sorry :(

I've been wanting to give some feedback about that since last weekend,
but it's been a week of shit at work. I promise to download and test R7
(by the way, what happened to R6, did I miss it?) and report back as
soon as possible.

Also, I volunteer for Spanish translation (wish I could do more).