Hello everybody,

just jumped on the wagon lately and am very much impressed! Love the
small footprint and the addition of I2S output came just in time - am
ready to say goodbye to the iTunes / MacMini combo!

There seems to be an issue though with playing back apple lossless
files. Tried lots of them and this is the result:

- most of the albums coded in 16bit / 44kHz don't play
- a few of them do though
- everything above 44kHz plays no problem

Been updating to Ralphy's version trough the web interface, or at least
I've tried, not sure where to check if it actually worked.

My setup:
- LMS running on computer
- piCorePlayer running on rPi rev.B connected over I2S to Najda-DSP
- Remote: Asus NexusII with Orange Squeeze app

Regards,
Abel

P. S. I hate having to fill out captchas in a forum where you have to be
registered anyhow in order to post!