JackOfAll wrote:
> 'F19-R7 Test Images'
> (http://www.vacuumtube.org.uk/images/wandboard/CSOS/F19-R7/)
>
> Feedback, please.
>
> (I have booted the Quad image on ethernet and used the LUA web-gui to
> set WPA SSID/PSK and rebooted.)

Hi Clive,

I have just installed the new F19-R7. Everything is working fine. The
only think I have noticed is that in the main LUA web-gui when I click
on "Squeeze Server" and then on "SqueezeServer Interface" I don't get
the SqueezeServer Web page but I get back to the main LUA web-gui page.

Other than that, as I said, everything is working like a charm for me. I
do love the storage tab. I have only tested the ethernet configuration
as I don't use the wireless one.

Please let me know if you or Adrian want me to test something in
particular!

Primary system: Squeezebox Touch, iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Rega DAC,
Virtue Audio One, Philips DVP3580, Mission M34i.
Secondary system: Wandboard Dual&Quad with CSOS F19 R3,
iPengHD/Squeezepad on iPad3, Little Doc DAC I, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C
V2, Little Dot III, AKG K 702.