erland wrote:
> I guess you are already aware of this but if you install the
> CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-F19-R7-20140329-1.img image you get broken LMS 7.8.1
> automatically. Well, broken might be the wrong word, but they contain
> some API changes mherger introduced after the 7.8.0 release which breaks
> some third party plugins. As an example, many of my plugins doesn't work
> with the CSOS-Wandboard-Dual-F19-R7-20140329-1.img image due to this.
>
> It's not a problem for me, just wanted to make sure people who have
> installed this image are aware of it.

I ran into this today as I update to the latest R7 image. I downgrade as
Clive suggested and everything is fine. One question, how do we know
when it's safe to update LMS to the latest build so that it works with
your plugins?

CW

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x2 (Lounge and
Bedroom)
*Server:* 7.8 for Windows Home Server (HP EX-490 MediaSmart Server)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen |
Custom Scan | TrackStat
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1/iPad Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)
*Music: *'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/chunkywizard)