mudlark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just an interesting question.....if the answer's obvious be kind.
>
> I start up the picoreplayer using a wifi connection. Then using a web
> browser access LMS. I then change the server from say 192.168.1.102 to
> 192.168.1.113 and the web gui fails. The player works fine through LMS,
> but the webgui 192.168.1.198:8077 fails. Restarting onto the "default"
> server, the webgui works again?
>
> Starting the player using auto discovery and then typing in the other
> server address in "squeezelite settings" works fine.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike

If I understand, you are trying to set the Squeezelite Server IP (from
piCorePlayer Squeezelite options web page) to a second instance of LMS?
Upon doing so, the piCorePlayer web interface stops responding?  Or is
it the LMS web interface?

I am not able to replicate your problem.

Maybe you are entering the port (12.168.1.113:9000) as well?  Try it
with the IP address only.