I finally got around to installing F19-R7 on my WB dual, it worked great
out of the box. The new GUI is wonderful, much faster almost
instantaneous, I thought something was broken when it popped up
milliseconds after typing in the address in the browser.

Starting up wifi worked perfectlty, it automatically shifted to wifi
after I pulled the ethernet cable.

I have not tried internal LMS yet so I haven't bothered trying different
mount options.

The new resample form is really nice, a lot easier than the ::::::::
previous version. Only showing the options when you select the category
is a nice touch. There were some problems with the resample form, the
Stopband Start is limited to 100 (if the number is greater than 100 you
get an error message and the resample is not applied. This is not a hard
limit in the code. Numbers slightly larger than 100 are useful for
tuning filters and work fine with the underlying code. (this was allowed
in the Java gui). I would recommend allowing larger than 100 numbers.

The other is not really a "problem" but an annoyance. If you select
resample fill in the fields, then want to check what it sounds like
without resampling, uncheck the resample button, then turn it back on,
all the settings you previously entered are all gone. It would be REALLY
nice to keep them stashed away somewhere so the next time you turn on
resample you can start from where you left off.

All in all a great job.

Thanks,

John S.