--------------------

--------------------

> Supply the password and it connects fine.
>

> The content of my wifi.db file is OK:

  >   > tc@piCorePlayer:~$ cat /home/tc/wifi.dbSteens\ 2.4GHz  smiley12
WPA

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

> The code works fine if no space is present in the SSID name - but give
> the problem described if it contain a space.
> I think it is because wifi.sh will transform "Steens 2.4GHZ" to
> "Steens\ 2.4GHz" in the wifi.db file.
>

> I hope you have a good idea.
> Steen

Hello Steen. That sounds familiar to an error I was seeing when trying
to isolate, understand and test the SED logic. I thought I tested with
spaces in everything.  I'll be able to take a crack at it when I return
home tonight.