Hammer wrote:
> Thank you.  Is there a way to use a different remote?  In addition to
> the wandboard, I also use a SBT and would like to control each
> independently.  Hammer.

With the FLIRC dongle you probably could map different keys for play,
forward, back etc so that they don't interfere with the SBT.
Otherwise there are the smartphone (Apple and Android) applications that
let you do just that. On Apple there are iPeng and SqueezePad. On
Android there are Orange Squeeze and others (I'm not really familiar
with Android)

M-DAC, Cambridge Audio Azur 840E, Focal MP1200, Focal Electra 1028 Be
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.0.
iPeng 7 on iPhone.