rulof72 wrote:
> OK, that makes sense. Thanks so much! I will keep an eye on the forum
> for any news on a "final" image. Will that be posted on the
> communitysqueeze.org site as well?
>
> I'll be sure to post any questions I have when I get the actual
> Cubietruck.

I guess the image will be made available there.  The beta image might
work on the Truck - you could try it.  It will either work or not!  You
can't do any damage to the CB by trying it.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Fedora 18 + LMS 7.8 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers