Wiredcharlie wrote:
> I think there is a gap in my knowledge here. I guess picoreplayer writes
> some settings other than the ones I have actively changed and saved. My
> picoreplayer is at 192.168.1.10  - it may be that if you fix it to that
> on your network it will work. Just a guess though.

That's not working, even when fixed in the router.

I also saw that when you unplug the power and you plugin the SD back to
Windows the disk is corrupted with very strange data on it. (blocks and
other ASCII signs)

Maybe it's possible to make a new image or tell us what you did to make
it work?
So we can make our own version.

Newwolf