JackOfAll wrote:
> PS. If Pascal, bakker, and the usual suspects, and maybe the guy (whose
> name I forget) who had the issue with power management and his AP, could
> try this image and give the thumbs-up, I'll promote it to the default
> image on the website front page. Thanks.

The guy who had the issue with power management... that would be me ;).
Sorry, I'm late as usual :p.

I've tested R8 images on both a Quad and a Dual. I've just spend like 1
hour with each of them (Quad connected to amanero and BIII, Dual just
with a pair of headphones directly connected to analog output) and most
of the time I've been doing some wifi tests.

I think that my wifi problems are not related to the power management of
the AP (sorry Clive if mislead you with that). It makes no sense to me,
but whenever I set my wifi to channel 5 or higher, I can't get
connection with the quad. Channels 4 to 1 work just fine and the dual
works fine with any channel. So probably there's something wrong with my
quad as I suspected (I can't be the only one using it's wifi on a
channel higher than 5, am I?).

I'm not using squeeze server, just the player with resample. Need to
spend a little more time with both, but as far as I can tell, everything
works fine.

Many thanks Clive!!! :)