At the moment i am using piCoPlayaer with usb-waveio-i2s-Buffalo II.

I would like to connect Rpi with i2s to Buffalo DAC II.

After some research i found how to connect Rpi with i2s to Buffalo DAC
II and III.

Buffalo DAC has four inputs for i2s - GND, DCK, D1, D2

On Pi we use p5 header

http://www.raspberrypi-spy.co.uk/201...-pi-p5-header/

and we can connect Buffalo to Pi with i2s this way:

Buffalo Gnd to Gnd (obviously) Rpi p5 header Pin 7
Buffalo DCK to Bit Clock Rpi p5 header Pin 5
Buffalo D1 to Word Clock/LRCK Rpi p5 header Pin 4
Buffalo D2 to Data out Rpi p5 header Pin 8

In picoreplayer web gui i can chosse between three i2s configuration.

Which one, (if any of them) should i take for i2s with Buffalo DAC ?

PS Thanks for this great piece of software :)