Hi All,

A few weeks ago one of my Squeezebox Classics died and I purchased a
Cubietruck with the hope that I could install Community Squeeze OS on it
and be done with it. Well it looks like, at least for the time being,
that isn't going to happen. The result is that I'm a bit over my head
with everything and find myself running in circles trying to get the
Cubietruck setup. I have zero experience with Linux but I'm not afraid
to try things. But I'm not making any progress so I'm reaching out to
everyone for some help.

I installed Lubuntu on the Cubietruck's NAND but am totally lost as to
what is needed to configure it for wireless and installing Squeezelite
on it. All I want to do is have the Cubietruck connect to LMS wirelessly
and feed the signal through the optical output to my DAC.

I'm open to any and all help/tutorials/instruction. Hopefully it's
pretty straightforward and I can get things running. If not my
Cubietruck might end up being a "Cubiebrick" :)

Thanks in advance for any and all help!