Hi

I'm using 1.15.e and I'd just like to say thanks for all the work.

I have one issue that has got me stumped thou/

I'm using a wifi dongle and while it will connect to LMS and will play
music over wifi for some reason ssh server and the web interface don't
work over wifi. Also it doesn't respond to pings over wifi.

Anyone had any similar problems?

Any idea where I might start to debug this?

It won't detect any of the usb keyboards I try, so connecting it to a
monitor has been of little help and everything works fine with the wired
connection so ssh over that hasn't been much use.