JackOfAll wrote:
> Forgiving? What's that got to do with the price of bread?
>
> Maybe I'm in the middle of a discussion with a commercial company about
> doing something which I think will help me and a community project in
> the short term, and whatever thoughts I have towards commercial
> operators, I'll keep to myself, rather than risk the people I'm talking
> to be reading the last page of this public thread and come away with the
> impression that this great bunch of community guys I've been telling
> them about, hate the idea of anyone making a buck, think capitalism is
> despicable, and the company and their products are likely to quickly
> find themselves added to the "avoid like the plague" list. ;)

Ah well, I was just a simple worker in health-care (mainly in what was
once called the Third World) & avoided the endemic plague, at that!  So,
all this commercial jungle stuff is beyond me.  And for what it's worth,
I do think capitalism is despicable - but that's another story!

All I can say is 'good luck'.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker