Triode,

I'll give this a go in QEMU A.S.A.P  as I don't have any ARM based
devices.  However, I'm not sure what the current Arch arm systemd
version is, and the last time a tried to build an emulation using the
ARCH rfs and load/update additional ARCH packages in dynamic QEMU it
ground to a halt as a later version of systemd seemed to be a problem.
Of course, this is not relevant to those with real hardware.

The question about ARCH Linux is relevant, as I guess some would have
hoped that debian might have, or could have, been used as there are base
images of one form or another known to work on the beaglebone black,
Wandboard and Cubietruck.

Anyway, you work is much appreciated, and I do like the licence notice
on the "Squeeze on Arch (SOA) Arch User Repository" :p