PasTim wrote:
> .....This means I don't yet even know what actions cause the segfaults.
> I noticed several on the syslog when looking back over what I'd been
> doing, but I can't tie them into specific events yet.  It could be
> running at a high data rate, or something else.  I have no idea yet
> since I'm trying to resolve the above two issues first.
I haven't seen a segfault since I fixed the problem with squeezelite
using 100% CPU due to errors in the python program it was writing to, so
I'm guessing that the segfaults were related to not being able to write
to stdout properly.  If they happen again I'll report, but otherwise
it's not a problem.

All that remains is for me to be able to get any form of squeezelite
log.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi running Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. Wired Touch + EDO, coax to Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC.
Wireless Xubuntu 14.04 laptop controls LMS via Chromium.   Meridian
Explorer USB DAC to listen via Squeezelite on Vortexbox & other PCs as
required.  Spare Touch in loft.