Krisbee wrote:
> True, but to double check this is a problem I just re-built LMS on my
> x86_64 test VM.  Deleted /opt/logitechmediaerver tree, removed installed
> logitechmediaserver package (pacman -Rns logitechmediaserver ).  Checked
> Zlib.pm was not on system. Re-cloned soa-aur, built LMS package without
> -c flag.
>
> The result is that the file
> *"/opt/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm"* is still part of
> the package:

  >   >
  > [root@soapvm logitechmediaserver]# pacman -Ql logitechmediaserver | grep
Zlib

--------------------

> So it gets installed:

  >   >
  > [root@soapvm logitechmediaserver]# find / -name Zlib.pm
  > /opt/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm
  > /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm
  > /usr/share/perl5/core_perl/IO/Zlib.pm
  > /usr/share/perl5/core_perl/Compress/Zlib.pm

/root/soa-aur/logitechmediaserver/src/logitechmediaserver-7.8.0/CPAN/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm

/root/soa-aur/logitechmediaserver/pkg/logitechmediaserver/opt/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm

> The simple fix is just to delete
> /opt/logitechmediaserver/CPAN/Compress/Raw/Zlib.pm and restart LMS to
> avoid Zlib.pm errors.  So is there still a bug in the LMS buildme.sh?

Yes - looks like the change didn't make it into the tgz which is being
downloaded...  I can move to using git but that will require more data
to be downloaded - this is probably the best route at present.