Triode wrote:
> Not easy to do more than it should do at present which is show progress
> from /tmp/soa-build.log.  You should have a line in the text box saying
> it is installing?

There was a flow of info in the text box while the install was going on.
Prior to that while the download was going on, there was no info of any
sort in the text box. I was able to see in Putty that something was
happening as when doing a periodic df-h memory usage was increasing.

Squeezebox Classic:2;  Duet: 1;  Boom:1; Touch:1; Wandboard Quad;
Squeezelite.
Server: Wandboard Quad with SoA; Raspberry Pi/Wolfson Card with
Squeezeplug 7.06; (backup:Win 8 Pro 64 bit, Sheevaplug with
Squeezeplug);  iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad, LMS
Version: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0