pierreh wrote:
> If I activate the wireless interface Squeezelite appears as an option on
> screen 'Choose Player' straight after the interface is up and then
> everything works fine. However activating the wired interface alone does
> not enable Jivelive in finding the player.
Actually, Jivelite behaves as if it requires a link to Internet (through
either of wireless or wired interface) for setting a connection to a
local running Squeezelite.
This is quite strange to me. Can anyone explain the reason for this
requirement ?
Is there a way (patching lua code ?) to get rid of it ?
I need to set up this notebook as a replacement of a squeezebox touch,
no network access (either wired or wireless) being available in my music
room. Without Jivelite (and flirc) I can't do that. I would really
really appreciate any help.