Hi

Sorry for the problematic start for this new piCorePlayer1.17, but
finally I think I fixed the problem.

I have now verified that I can go back and forth between 1.17 and 1.16a
via in situ update - so please try it now.

There are numerous changes, and a new web-server, so probably there will
be some bugs.....
1. Kernel is the same as piCorePlayer1.16a, but firmware files are
updated so you can use it on your B+
2. New tweaks:

- Change password for the piCorePlayer
- Select time zone
- If you have used ALSA mixer via SHH, then you can "use custom ALSA
  settings" on the tweak page, and your custom ALSA settings will
  remembered and used after each reboot.
- Select different FIQ-split acceleration. Try different settings if
  you have trouble with your USB-sound card.

A new gadget:

- If you give the IP-address of your LMS server on the Squeezelite
  settings page, you will see a new set of controls on top of the
  piCorePlayer logo. These controls give you a very basic control of the
  LMS. You can change sound volume and change tracks.

As previously stated Greg fixed my cgi-scripts and rewrote all the
web-pages, so they now comply with standards and the structure is much
better.

So please try, and report your findings - as always.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/picoreplayer/files/insitu/piCorePlayer1.17/piCorePlayer1.17.img/download

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*