michaelvv wrote:
> Hi Triode...
>
> Is not dependent on sample rate, does not matter whatever
> i play 16/44 or 24/48 stuff...
>
> When it stops playing , i have to restart the SOA, I can not
> reset my HDMI splitter nor restart the squeezelite service.
>
> I have updated everything from the web-gui, which are really
> nice done...
>
> Just say if you want some log files for viewing...
>
> I might be the only one with a HDMI splitter so i know it could
> be very hard to figure out what is going on...
>
> /Michael

I've experienced a similar issue in that playback (via USB) worked for
around an hour and then just stopped.  I found the same last night with
my own Squeezelite on Arch install I created before SoA came into being.
Given it'd previously been 100% robust I suspect it has something to do
with a change in LMS - have installed the latest nightly on my PC to see
if the problem solved itself.  Will post findings tonight.

SqueezeWand | 'Vivere DAC MKI'
(http://vivereaudio.com/post/2013/08/16/DAC-I-is-Born!.aspx) | 'ATC
SCA2'
(http://www.atcloudspeakers.co.uk/hi-fi/electronics/source-pre-amplifiers/sca2/)
| 'ATC SCM100ASLT'
(http://www.atcloudspeakers.co.uk/hi-fi/loudspeakers/tower-series/scm100aslt/)

*'Linux finally gets a great audio tagger'
(http://www.ubuntugeek.com/linux-finally-gets-a-great-audio-tagger.html):
'puddletag' (http://puddletag.sourceforge.net/)* - now packaged in most
Linux distributions.