Howardyiu wrote:
> Steen,
>
> The problem about the remote got fixed, it is as you said, firewall
> about LAN connection.
>
> But when I started to use remote app... the  sampling rate of the Dac
> don't change, fixed at 48 khz. But I can't see any setting in
> squeezelite limits it.
>
> Do u have any idea Why is that?

Hi - I'm glad that you have most issues sorted out.

Squeezelite should be able to play any sample rate your USB-DAC report
it is capable to play. So the first question is: Are you sure you are
playing a high resolution FLAC?

If you need to dig deeper you will need to get your hands "dirty" and
connect to your raspberry via SHH using a program like putty or similar.
User=tc   password=nosoup4u

Then at the command prompt write: cat /proc/asound/card0/stream0
This should tell you which sample rates your DAC can play.

Steen

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home

*Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer*