Hello,

I added an IR card capable of starting and cutting the power to the pi.
it's from http://www.msldigital.com/ and they provide sh scripts for
other releases here http://www.msldigital.com/pages/more-information/ ,
that I tried
I get the error: "can't open '/sys/class/gpio/gpio22/value"
I guess the GPIO query doesn't work the same way than on the proposals
on tinycore...
I looked at their forum but there isn't much detailed help on this

Has one of you worked out the GPIO commands?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Charles

Stereo - SPK: Triangle Magellan Quatuor - PRE Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 - AMPS
4 x Emotiva XPA-1 Gen2 - SOURCES Logitech Transporter, Squeezebox Touch
- CABLES Sommer Cable Epilogue XLR, Mogami 3104 for speakers

HC - SPK: Triangle signature Gamma, 2x Elipson Planet M - PRE Marantz
AV8801 - AMP Nuforce MCH-200C7 SE - SOURCES PS3, PopcornHour A410 -
CABLES Sommer Cable Galileo XLR, Norstone W250

Multi room : B&W 705 and Monitor Audio Silver RX on leftover channels
from Nuforce amp