I've updated the SoA install script for cubietruck to enable the spdif
port and added a script to build a custom kernel.

By default is should install and be able to play in 16 bit mode.  With
the custom kernel is supports 24 bit audio.

This registers as 24 bits on my dac, but I have not verified that this
is accurate yet - would be happy if anyone else can do so.

For reference the patch I am applying for 24 bit is here:
https://github.com/SqueezeOnArch/soa-aur/blob/master/linux-sun7i/spdif-24bit.patch
- this is not based on any previous work as this doesn't seem to be
published, so I would welcome any feedback...