AndyBeevers wrote:
> I have purchased the new Pi along with PIDAC+ from hifiberry. Loaded
> picoreplayer onto a 4GB card but as soon as I select the HiFiBerry card
> the system stops working. I can't even telnet into it. I haven't
> connected up a screen yet to see if there are any messages yet. Do I
> need to manually update the drivers
>
> Thoughts?

Hmm... I made that mistake. The HifiBerry DAC+ isn't supported yet. I
ended up re-burning picoreplayer to a micro SD card and using the audio
jack on the pi.  Do not select any HiFiBerry options until Steen gives
the go ahead.

kidstypike
1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer