SlimChances wrote:
> You should refer to the link as I think it may give more explicit
> direction. Basically the username is your username that you see in the
> command prompt in terminal and to sign in to your computer and the group
> can be the same(I sued the same name for both).

Hi;
I did read the link, but I am still unsure as to what I should set the
username and group.
should the username be 'root' or 'squeezeboxserver'; the group 'root' or
'nogroup' ?

That is more specific to LMS than the general Ubuntu stuff on the link.

Again, any help is appreciated.
Heiner

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.8 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay on various PC's & Laptops