sbp wrote:
> Hi JackoffAll.
>
> If you still have some spare time I would be grateful if you could look
> into our HDMI problem.
> Even high resolution streams seems to be reduced to max 48 khz in
> piCorePlayer1.18 and I really don't know where the problem is.
>
> Regards
> Steen

On the off-hand chance nobody looked at this already: are you certain
the HDMI receiver is able to get more than 48kHz? Squeezelite negotiates
with it to know the supported sample rates. You need to activate one of
the log-levels to be able to see the result of this negotiation (can't
remember which off the top of my head). That's how I discovered my
Marantz only supports up to 96kHz.

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004; TMA Premium 905; TMA Premium 901;
BK Monolith+ FF; HDI Dune Smart D1; Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Wandboard Duallite + CSOS, integrated LMS activated