Hey Guys,
I just started using LMS in my house. I successfully set up LMS on a
computer, installed XSqueeze on my HTPC running XBMC. So far everything
works fine between these two. Audio and Meta information play instantly
on my HTPC.

Next thing I did was to write an SD card with the newest piCorePlayer
image for my Raspberry Pi. It boots fine, I can access the webserver and
I successfully set up WIFI.
*It is found and recognized by LMS.* But there is *no sound coming from
it at all*, except some white noise. (I used headphones to check). I
didnt change anything except WIFI (I even rewrote the image and tried on
wired connection to be sure that i didn't mess up the config in anyway.
Same result - no sound just some white noise from the analog out.

I am using a* RasPi Model B without an USB-DAC* (i already ordered some
PCM2704 on eBay, but i cant wait two more weeks to those to ship from
china and I wanted so see (hear) some results before that.

>From what I understand the image is supposed to work out of the box with
the onboard analog audio, so what could I have possibly done wrong?

Thank you for your answers!