sbp wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just burned 1.18a to a fresh SD-card and everything is working just as
> the previous 1.18.
>
> It finds the Edimax wifi adaptor fine:

  >   > Bus 001 Device 004: ID 7392:7811 Edimax Technology Co., Ltd EW-7811Un
802.11n Wireless Adapter [Realtek RTL8188CUS]
--------------------

> So could you please try to start with newly formatted SD-card, I think
> there must be a problem with you image.
>
> Steen

I had this with firmware update 1.17a->1.18 over wifi on a B+, did a new
image and that worked. This update did ok on the exact same hardware and
as far as i know the same settings. I believe the firmware update
features are relatively new, bugs are expexted. too bad it is not
totally reproducable.

Additional info:
2gb sandisk class 4 SDHC
usb TP-Link mini wifi thingy.