Triode wrote:
> I've just done an install from the soa-image for a quad wandboard and it
> rebooted ok and got a new IP address.  Was your install from the latest
> image?

As far as I know it was, just followed the instructions on post #1. I
did all 3 install methods and the last one (building Arch system first)
worked in terms of completing the install and getting an IP address. The
other 2 methods got an IP address initially, then after the first boot
OK but nothing for subsequent boots. Wondering if its something with my
router but I checked everything including removing a reserved IP for the
WB, nothing helped.

Still missing the WiFi tab but I assume this is a different issue.