palmerx wrote:
> :D:D:D
>
> That would be exactly what I need for my project. But unluckily I have
> no expirience with modifining or implementing this files. Can anybody
> give me help?

Well, you will need to get familiar with the GPIO's on the PI. You'll
need to figure out what port you can use and modify the two files in the
gpio_ctrl.zip file to manipulate the correct GPIO. You also need ssh
access and copy the files in TriggerOutput over to the PI. I guess that
the folder structure in the zip file would be the same on the PI.
And once TriggerOutput is copied and you've rebooted the PI, you need to
enable the TriggerOutput. I don't know if this is the same as on the
Wandboard.

Sorry if I can't be of a lot more help. As mentioned, I don't have a PI
and I have no experience with piCoPlayer.

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Cambridge Audio Azur 840E'
(http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/products/azur-840e-pre-amplifier) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
1 x Wandboard Quad (will eventually become my LMS server)
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.1. - 1402661598
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon