Squeezed_Rotel wrote:
> Yes, I think so ISTR that as you said, both you and lintweaker did help
> me with this issue on my CSOS wandboard quad. (still working BTW thanks
> to you gentlemen)

It needs lintweaker to say definitively. CSOS was using 3.0.35 and the
driver worked. But ISTR, he told me that there were issues getting this
working with later versions of the kernel, the last time it came up,
which I think was one of the piCorePlayer guys asking if it could be
used with the piCorePlayer distribution.
I'm sure Triode will package the driver up at least, he might not be so
willing to provide the firmware and leave you to fend for yourself
there, but it isn't worth him wasting any time on this until lintweaker
can comment on whether it will even work on your kernel build, which
again, IIRC, is built from FSL 3.10 sources.