aclater wrote:
> Wanted to thank y'all for that and let you know I'll be interested in
> testing RHEL7 RPMS once completed.

Not quite sure why you are needing the symlinks. You should be able to
use the faad and flac binaries in the F20 x86-64 lms-vendor subpackage.
They are statically built, aside from requiring libc/libm and reside in
/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux. But good to know you have
something working. I'm not sure what Robin is currently up to. My focus
at the moment is on the upcoming F21 release. I will start to provide
builds for EL7, or at least work on it over the Christmas break,
assuming Robin doesn't get there first.