I've upgrade the install images to improve the speed of installation of
SoA.

Initial install time for me on a Wandboard Quad is now something like 11
minutes (from clicking accept on the install image screen until it has
done the final reboot)
Install time to add jivelite from the update page is ~ 1minute
Install time to add squeezebox server 7.8 from the update page is ~
5minutes
Initial install time for squeezebox server 7.9 is longer as it needs to
download more stuff, but it should be much faster than before.  It takes
time for the initial install as it is downloading the full 7.9 code
repository so it can track any changes.

Times will depend on the speed of your internet connect, speed of the
sdcard and speed of the device.  The Pi initial install is much quicker
than before but I've not timed it yet..

I hope this improvement means people are no longer concerned about the
install time and are able to try the upgrade.

To upgrade either:

1) Click on the "Reinstall SoA" button from the update page if you have
a recent image which has this.  Then wait for the display to show a
download happening and being written to flash.  Refresh the browser at
this point to get to the initial installer screen.

2) Download the images from the urls on post#1 of this thread and flash
to the sdcard and then boot your device from it and connect with a web
browser.

Please let me know how you get on....