I am using the scheduled reboot functionality and noticed that my
picoreplayers were rebooting at the wrong time ... they were rebooting
UTC time.
This is due to the crond service not having the TZ environment variable
set on startup.
My solution was to set TZ prior to starting crond in the
/etc/init.d/services/crond startup script ... I'm sure there are other
ways of doing the same thing.

Could you please add this to the next picoreplayer update so that
scheduled events occur at the expected time.

BTW - great work to everyone contributing to picoreplayer ... it has
become a solid alternative to more expensive products like $onos