Yesterday I installed first time picoreplayer V 1.9 on my PI B and found
a nice sounding system in combination with hifiberry.
Thank you for this nice work of programming.
I read through this thread and tried to understand the actual status of
this very interesting project. Unfortunally all discussion are unsortet
here; it could be my questions were discussed earlier.

In the web interface I found the setup for Visualiser support
(jivelight). Comment is: Note: An option for jivelite if it gets ported
to piCorePlayer. For now, not of any use.

If I understand this correctly, you are planning jivelight integration
but until now this is not happenend. I would like to combine jivelight
with 3.5inch lcd screen from www.ozzmaker. They are offering a R Pi
distribution with integrated GPIO support.

My question is: what is the problem to combine your very nice peace of
software with the GPIO interface for LCD displays?
# time problems (you have to do more important programmings)?
# technical problems: until now not solved but in progress?
# hardware problems: Pi A, B, B+ are not performing enough for the GPIO
display; But Pi 2 will do. I found you have for Pi 2 a special version
of
picoreplayer 1.9.
# RAM: may be from old Pi s not big enough to play the complete system
(incl. GPIO support) from 512MB RAM; but PI 2 RAM is big enough and with
Pi 2 this
will become reality (soon?)?

Sorry for these questions but I would like to understand what the status
for GPIO display support (with jivelight) is.

Do you have a wiki where the programming status could be seen in
detail?

Thank you in advance