Glenmorangie_2002 wrote:
> Hi Steen,
>
> I would like also to test the HDMI ready version - thanks for sending
> the link...
>
> Best regards
> Glenmorangie

THX for the link Steen
Test with version 1.19b and HDMI with the following results:
_FLAC 24/88.2 => OK
_FLAC 24/96 => OK
_FLAC 24/192 => OK
_DSD-Stereo => NOT OK (no signal arrive via HDMI)
_FLAC DTS 5.1 => NOT OK (but I have to double check as this worked all
the time 1.16-1.19 - therefore I think I have to check my Marantz
Amplifier if all settings are correct for the input)

Test with version 1.19b and IQaudio Pi DAC+ (Chinch connection to
Amplifier) - all working like in V1.19:
_FLAC xx/xx - OK
_DSD-Stereo - OK

I will test the rest of the evening if there are furhter findings.
DO you want me to test version 1.19a as well or is this sufficient for
now?

THX
Glenmorangie