steve-g wrote:
> I have enabled NFS on the readynas - I've just not found any combination
> of commands in the fstab file that will actually mount - I can't recall
> the actual error message but something like device not found I'll try it
> again and report thre actual message.
>
> Have you got it working?

Not a good idea to have NFS and CIFS running simultaneously on the same
data on your ReadyNAS, use one or the other.   It really should not be a
case of trial and error manual editing of your /etc/fstab.  Triode
designed SOA for you to mount shares via its web interface storage.html
page.  See the help instructions on that page.

I cannot comment on Wandboard kernels as I'm ruuning SOA on a RPi b+
If I mount a CIFS share readonly via the webinterface I see this in my
/etc/fstab file.

  [root@soa-rpi ~]# cat /etc/fstab
  #
  # /etc/fstab: static file system information
  #
  /dev/mmcblk0p1  /boot   vfat    defaults        0       0
  # start added by soa-web
  //192.168.0.206/mdata   /mnt/disk1      cifs
ro,rsize=8192,wsize=8192,credentials=/etc/credentials/cifs-mnt-disk1    0       0
  # end added by soa-web

You seem to have mounted your share manually.