bpa wrote:
> Maybe but the idea of a better time sync on Pi's for better audio sync
> may not be wrong see
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97046-Announce-Squeezelite-a-small-headless-squeezeplay-emulator-for-linux-(alsa-only)&p=814030&viewfull=1#post814030

hmmm ... maybe but for what I had in mind, the existing is probably good
enough, no ? existing sync is (for the non audiophile I am) is enough to
have 2 systems in the same room in sync, so one could be R and the other
L, but today they would appear as 2 players where ideally I'd like to
see only one virtual player (which is a bit "more" than a group)

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)