sbp wrote:
> Hi Pete.
>
> Sorry about that. As I was going abroad for a couple of weeks I wanted
> this version out before I left, and maybe I forgot to give all the files
> in /home/tc/www/cgi-bin/ the right permissions.
> Are you able to check the permission of the files and change them so
> they are executable?
>
> Unfortunately, I don't have access to a RPi here. If you are having
> trouble with the file permissions then please ask and I or someone else
> will guide you through.
>
> Regards
> Steen

Hi Steen,

You are right, it is a permissions thing.

Here's the command to fix it for those that can't wait.

    sudo chmod 755 ~/www/cgi-bin/writetojivelite.cgi

This can be done via ssh or using the "User commands" option on the
tweak page.

Remember to do change a setting somewhere to force a backup of the
change.

regards
Greg