--------------------

> Any ip addresses handed out?

  >   >
  > ip addr

--------------------

Thans for replay.
I installed Arch on BBB again and will investigate issue with pluging
USB devices (including wiFi usb dongle).

> Triode never created an installer image for the BBB, so how did you get
> SOA on your BBB? I assume you followed the "arch arm" method to install
> Arch linux first and then some variation of this
> https://github.com/SqueezeOnArch/soa-aur
I followed instruction from post 1 this thread regarding manual
installation without issues. eg installed Arch on BBB and then SOA .

> That may leave you with only a partly functioning SOA interface. Triodes
> config uses netcl but not ifplugd, what have you done?
I will try experiments with manual installation of netctl.