Hi Steen

its been years since I played music with my Pi, and it has sat on the
shelf for a few years. :o

I downloaded the piCorePlayer version 1.21b_RPI and burned it to a 2GB
microsd card, plugged it in to Ethernet, my amp and the lights are on,
but nothing shows on the router for Picore. I booted it a few times,
turned on and off the router.

Have I forgotten something?

I have yet to get to the web screen to change the DAC, as I dont have an
IP address on DHCP yet. I have a SB Classic, Mac Mini managing the LMS.
I also put a few gigs of music on the RPI with a 16GB pendrive.

Patricia

SB3, CA DacMagic, Talk Electronic stereo. Apple Mac Mini 2011 server,
Twonky server ver 6.3, ipad air 2, iTunes Music streaming.