Hi there,

whats your fav. "Hack" / external script thats interact with your
Server?

I have some eg:

- check for squeezlite sessions thats active but didnt play and power
  them of
- add the contents from a Folder to my library (since BFM didnt add
  new files to the lib) i need a "fast" way to add a single Album to the
  library instead of do a full rescan for changes.
- A "simple" HD44780 Device that supports special Chars
  (German/french)
- A offline Album Overview
- Embed Artwork
- and much more

Since i am not a Perl guy these are all external bash/Phyton Scripts.
I am really interested what kind of stuff you guys do or want.

cheers & a Happy new Year

Gruss
Jan